If after reading our safety protocols, you still feel anxious to return—some locations offer a private service room. All the below steps are followed, but it’s just you and your stylist. Please ask if available when booking your appointment.
HERE’S WHAT WE DO EVERY DAY:
- Before re-opening, each salon team member was Covid-certified by Barbacide.
- All salon staff wear a mask and/or face shield at all times while in the salon.
- Salon team members must pass a wellness check and temperature screening each day when they arrive to the salon.
- Before their first guest, each stylist conducts a complete sanitization of their station, chair, tools, and shampoo area. This is repeated after every guest. The same holds true for our spa staff.
- Technicians wash their hands before, during, and after each service.
- Restrooms, common areas, door handles, and all hard surfaces are wiped down hourly throughout the day.
- Our front desk checkout area is wiped down upon departure of each guest.
- We are not using our changing room in the salon for now, but each guest will be provided a clean cape at the beginning of their service.
- Our salon looks a little different. We have suspended our beverage service, removed all magazines and waiting area chairs. We’ve also social distanced our stations 6+ feet apart utilizing every other station.
- Hello’s and goodbye’s are all touchless—we miss your hugs!
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN DO DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Arrive to your appointment on time. Your temperature screening and wellness check will be conducted prior to your entrance into the salon.
- Please come to the salon alone. We have removed our waiting area at this time, but friends and family can always shop in our store.
- Guests must wear a mask at all times while in the salon. If you don’t have one we will gladly provide.
- Handbags will be secured in a shopping bag during your service, but make it easy…just bring your essentials: keys, wallet, phone.
- At this time, we are only accepting credit cards as form of payment. We clean and disinfect our card readers after every use.
- To minimize time at the front desk we ask that you pre-book your next appointment with your stylist during your service.
- Need to cancel? We kindly ask that you give us 48 hours notice so we can accommodate our wait list.